Montel Plastics Ltd. is a full service Plastic Injection Mold testing facility, specializing in mold try-outs, full production and pre-production capability runs.
We use state of the art Engel Injection molding machines ranging from 100ton-2500ton.
All machines are integrated with RJG insight cavity pressure monitoring systems. All machines are also Gas assist capable with Auxiliary Gas nitrogen systems.
Our facility features a 2500 TON DUO Engel now equipped with the MuCell® Molding Technology. This means we are producing thermoplastic parts that are lighter, more accurate, and more cost effective than standard methods.
Our mission is to be the premier plastic injection mold testing facility worldwide. We want to be sought after for our industry leading experience, innovative design concepts, competitive pricing and wide-array of product offerings. We will assist you with our technical expertise and see projects through from design to fulfillment.
Montel Plastics Ltd. is committed to being the premier niche supplier of quality mold testing, injection molding, and injection mold debugging. The Company’s experience in engineering feasibility, manufacturing methods and custom decorating processes has made it possible for our customers to gain price and technology leverage in today’s competitive markets.
Based on customer requirements, our services are marketed separately or integrated and are continually being developed to be industry leaders.
• Mold testing, injection mold process set-up and development
• Contract injection molding of select commodity and engineering materials
• Clear plastic molding for industrial and automotive lenses
• First or second surface hot stamping
• Production of painted and mold in-color parts
• Feasibility design assistance
• Miscellaneous secondary operations to compliment our customer needs (assembly, pad printing, etc.)
• Foaming of thermoplastics with new MuCell® Molding Technology
• Gas assist injection molding
Montel Plastics is an equal opportunity employer.